Are you finding it hard to keep track of your accounting data? Spreadsheets, bank statements, shoeboxes of receipts? Not having an organized accounting system can waste valuable time and money, causing frustration. We recommend our clients use QuickBooks accounting software to enjoy simple, stress-free accounting data management.
QuickBooks is an accounting software designed to help small businesses manage their finances. It offers many benefits, including:
- A more accurate portrayal of your business’ finances: QuickBooks is designed to capture every aspect of your business. This way, you can find the information you need during tax time or anytime. Many businesses just hand over their bank statements to their CPA. If your CPA has to figure everything out from bank statements, it’s easy to miss important information.
- A significantly reduced tax preparation bill: Remember, a CPA’s job is to file what you bring to them. If you provide clean, complete, accurate data, they’ll have less work and your bill will likely be lower.
- An easy, stress-free tax preparation process and greater peace of mind: If you tend to file late in the season or require extensions every year, then moving your data and accounts maintenance to QuickBooks can help you. We would begin by migrating all of your data into QuickBooks. Ten Key, Inc. can then train you and your staff to maintain the records or provide this service for you.
- A simple software to integrate with other programs: QuickBooks not only captures and stores your data, it also makes it easy to view and share by allowing you to export and import data to programs such as Microsoft Excel.
- A customized document for clients: QuickBooks provides you with an array of templates to create invoices, spreadsheets, and more so that you can design your documents specifically for your company and your client.
Now that it’s tax season, it’s more important than ever to have your data in order. Ten Key, Inc. can help you compile your data and reconstruct your past tax year (or years) in QuickBooks so that everything is ready for your tax preparer.
If you would like to make the switch to QuickBooks for a fresh start this year, call Ten Key, Inc. today!